AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4, Quiet 4” Inline Duct Fan with Temperature Humidity Controller – Ventilation Exhaust Fan for Heating Cooling Booster, Grow Tents, Hydroponics
- Designed to ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, transfer heating/cooling, cool AV closets, and exhaust odors.
- Intelligent controller with temperature and humidity programming, fan speed control, timer, and alarm system.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled DC or EC-motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded sensor probe, AC power plug, two duct clamps, and required mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 4” | Dimensions: 6.9 x 11.9 x 7.4 in. | Airflow: 205 CFM | Noise: 28 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
Details: Inline Duct Fan
A smart inline duct fan designed to quietly ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, boost heating/cooling to rooms, circulate fresh air, exhaust projects, and cool AV closets. Featuring an inline mixed-flow design, the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications. Includes an intelligent controller that features advanced programming and functions. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one thermal controller, one corded thermal probe, two duct clamps, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
The controller can be programmed to adjust fan speeds to respond to varying high and low temperatures, and humidity. For ventilation applications, the controller can be set to run continuously or triggered to run at customizable speeds when given power, due to its backup memory capability. Additional features include a countdown timer, alarm system, and eco-mode. Includes detachable 12-foot precision water-resistant probe. This smart controller can power and control the CLOUDLINE T4 along with a CLOUDLINE S4 to share the same programming.
Quiet and Energy Efficient Design
Unlike common duct fans that use an AC-motor which are loud and unmanageable, this duct fan features a DC or EC-motor that is controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables motors to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating additional heat or noise. In addition, the duct fan uses a mixed-flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.
There are no reviews yet.