AICOK Espresso Machine, Cappuccino Coffee Maker with Milk Steamer Frother, 15 Bar Pump Latte and Moka Machine, Stainless Steel, Warm Top for Cup Placing, 1050W
- Brew variety of coffee: 2-In-1 Espresso maker with milk frother, make excellent Espresso, cappuccino, latte and mocha.
- Rich taste Espresso: with 15 bar high-pressure pump, It brews rich-tasting Espresso, extraction of creamy and silky Coffee, It will let you enjoy every drop of pure Espresso.
- Efficient and fast: 1050W high power heater, It takes less time to get of fresh Espresso. Cord length 26 inches.
- Awesome DESIGN: stainless steel body, ergonomic handle, automatic temperature control, removable water reservoirs with 43oz volume.
- 2 years : 24-month . Customer service is available for a Lifetime, Our service teams will be always on your side.
Details: AICOK ESPRESSO MACHINE, JUST FOR YOU Our Aicok Espresso Maker is equipped with a filter that allow coffee lovers at any skill level to prepare barista-quality espresso. The heavy-duty double spout espresso filter, designed for beginners, is convenient and easy to use, brewing one or two espressos at a time. If you want to drink the best espresso coffee, please choose our AICOK ESPRESSO MAKER! Information: High-presure：15bar Capacity：43oz(1. 25L) Voltage：120V Wattage：1050W Importance: 1, Power on, default brewing mode, start to heat water, green light on, ready to brew coffee. 2, Press second button, switch to frothing mode, green light on, steam ready to froth milk. 3, Put coffee grounds into filter and tamp tight, no more than MAX, clean grounds on filter edge to prevent leaking. 4, Brewing mode is for brewing coffee only, can not froth milk. Frothing mode is for frothing milk only, can not brew coffee. 5, Please brew water to clean the water boiler for the first use or for use after a long period of time. 6, To avoid leaking, coffee grounds should be tamped and lower than max level of filter, and coffee dregs on water outlet and seal ring should be cleaned by paper towels after uses. 7, Ensure Brewing/Frothing switch is in the Brewing , and cool down the boiler to after frothing milk. 8, The stainless steel filter inside the funnel is dishwasher safe, but not the funnel. 9, Please turn off the power and unplug, if you don’t want to brew espresso anymore.