boreal 12,000 BTU 22 SEER Equinox Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump 208/230V
- Required, but NOT included: 1/4″ x 1/2″ line set | The new Boreal EQUINOX Wall Mount units are beautifully designed to deliver effective cooling and heating, while fitting into any decor. The unit will sense room temperature at the remote controller, instead of at the indoor unit during cooling mode. It then adjusts airflow and temperature accordingly for the ultimate in personal comfort control and energy savings.
- EQUINOX | The Boreal Equinox has you covered with a several features that help you live well and stay comfortable, all controlled easily with the wireless infrared remote controller. Whether operating in Cooling or Heating mode, the indoor fan can be set to your choice of fou
- Wi-Fi | There’s even an option to upgrade to Universal Wi-Fi Technology by purchasing the Wi-Fi Kit: WSBEC02. With this kit, you are well on your way to controlling the unit through your smartphone.
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES | You will find operation to be simple and easy, allowing you to adjust comfort levels even without the remote from anywhere you have Wi-Fi access. The system is Wi-Fi compatible with devices using standard Android or IOS operating systems.
- SEER: 22.0000 — EER: 12.5000 — Room Size: 400 – 650 ft2
Details: System Includes: Outdoor Condenser Model: EQX12HPJ1OB Indoor Wall Mounted Air Handler Model: EQX12HPJ1IB Wireless Remote Control Features & Benefits: Inverter Technology Wi-Fi Capable (WiFi Kit – Sold Separately) Hidden LED Display Multiple Speed Fan Timer I Feel Mode Adjustable Airflow Privacy Lock Mode Sleep Mode Quiet Mode Energy Savings Mode Fahrenheit degsF / Celsius degsC Self-Diagnostics Low Voltage Start-Up Quiet Operation Intelligent Defrost Tropical Fin Condenser Power Failure Mode Intelligent Preheating Limited Warranty – 2 Year Parts & 5 Year Compressor Please Note: Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty. While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it’s still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area. It comes fully backed by a manufacturer’s warranty and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care Team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.
There are no reviews yet.