Brightech LightView Pro Flex 2 in 1: 2.25x Magnifier with Bright LED Light – Magnifying Glass Lamp with Base Stand & Clamp – for Reading, Painting, Sewing & Needle Crafts, Puzzle & Hobby Fans
- CLARITY & QUALITY: GENUINE GLASS MAGNIFIER THAT MAGNIFIES 225%.: Review: “The magnafine [sic] glass is so much clearer than what I was using and it feels very heavy duty.” That’s because the 3″ lens is made of genuine diopter glass, unlike cheap lenses made of plastic/acrylic that fog up. Things are in focus about 8″ away.
- BEST FOR COMFORT: GET THE LENS & LIGHT WHERE YOU NEED, WORK HANDS FREE, AVOID UNCOMFORTABLE MAG GLASSES – The Brightech LightView Pro Flex 2 in 1 has a 13.5″ adjustable, flexible gooseneck, so you can point the glass and light where you want and free both your hands. The heavy base or strong clamp ensure the light doesn’t tip so you can enjoy comfort with close work. Review: “Solid and heavy, this base is more than enough to keep the lamp stable in any position it is set to.”
- LOVED BY CRAFTERS & HOBBYISTS: Reviewers have used it for painting, sewing, jewelry making, jigsaw puzzles, cross stitch, repairing electronics etc. Here’s what they say: “Perfect for threading needles with ease.” “Lights allow me to see true colors.” (That’s thanks to 6000K daylight-color cool white light – not yellow light.) “A life saver when stitches have dropped.” “Enough room under the glass to solder.” “A true helper for older eyes and very small electronics.” Read the reviews!
- 20 YEAR LIFE BRIGHT LED LIGHTS & REAL DIOPTER GLASS FOR MAX DURABILITY – The 6W & 570 lumen LED lights are built in and last 20,000 hours – about 20 years if you use the Brightech Lightview Pro 3 hours every single day! The genuine diopter glass means the lens doesn’t warp with time or heat, and is also scratch resistant. So it lasts longer than cheap acrylic/plastic lenses that warp in heat and scratch easily, requiring replacements in little time.
- BRIGHTECH’S 3 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY: We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, which is why we offer a full 3 year warranty. If your lights have any defect or stop working within 3 years, we help you troubleshoot and/or send replacement parts or a whole new product. If any problems arise, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction.
Whether you miss curling up with a good book or piecing together jigsaw puzzles, Brightech’s LightView Pro Flex lets you get closer to your pastimes again. This LED Magnifier Lamp comes strongly recommended for anyone facing challenges due to macular degeneration. It works well for knitting, sewing, or stitching – and also for soldering circuit boards! Mount to a stand in your garage or workshop, and you’ll be able to see the most precise details and spot the smallest flaws in any task with our 2.25X lens.
This version of LightView Pro Flex gives you more options for positioning the lamp. The Magnifier comes with two different “feet,” either of which easily attaches to and detaches from the flex-neck. The package includes a traditional clamp as well as a small round base. The clamp lets you firmly position the lamp above garage benches or aside a desk. If you prefer your magnifier lamp to have a steadier look, apply the base instead of the clamp, and position on any table or on a nightstand by your bed or favorite armchair.
Unlike rooms lighted by incandescent or fluorescent lamps, Brightech’s LightView Pro Flex always stays comfortably cool, even after several hours of use. A great choice for a craft lamp, it provides constant bright white light without glare, consumes less energy, and never gets hot.
We make our Magnifier lens of genuine diopter glass; cheaper units only paste plastic magnifying sheets onto ordinary glass. Brightech’s high-quality 3 5/8-inch diameter lens magnifies 2.25 times – eliminating eyestrain for elderly readers. There are other magnifier lamps out there, but none of them has the quality or workmanship of a Brightech lamp. None of them has the vivid daylight hues of power-bill-saving LED. The 30 LED lights embedded here use only 6 watts altogether – a model of efficiency!