Camera Source CS-FTR1 Ford F-Series Backup Camera Also for Ford Flex and Sport Track
- **Please read product description for proper application before ordering. Ford OEM baseplate and emblem for a factory fit and finish, 25′ PRELOOMED wiring harness – allows for quick tailgate disconnect with a single connection by the spare tire area. All other electrical connections can be made inside the cab for maximum durability and corrosion avoidance!
- OEM inspired parking guidelines so that the picture will look exactly like it would have from the Ford factory.
- Kit includes all necessary OEM Ford mounting hardware and wire connectors
- Super CMOS camera – the best available with over 600 TV lines of resolution and 170 degree view. 3 year warranty on everything!
- Need a monitor? Bundle with our EVI-RVMG43 OEM grade rear view mirror and SAVE $100 on the complete package!! Scroll down to “Special Offers and Product Promotions” below for details. NOTE: YOU WILL ALSO NEED A GYRO RELOCATION KIT IF YOU REPLACE YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR. (part number CSH-FGRLK)
Details: THIS KIT WILL NOT REPLACE A BURNED OUT FACTORY CAMERA. Please see our other items for part numbers CS-FTRa-MOD-810, CS-FTRa-MOD-1112, or CS-FTRa-MOD1314 if you are looking to replace a faulty factory camera. This is a OEM grade backup camera solution that will add the rear camera option to your Ford F-Series truck, Sport Trac, or Flex! This will fit 2005-14 F150 and 2008-16 Super Duty Ford with the large blue oval in the center of the tailgate . Replace your non-camera equipped blue Ford tailgate oval emblem with this factory Ford emblem kit bundled with our newest and best Super-CMOS camera. This kit will look like it was installed at the factory, but cost you a fraction of the price! This camera will see the rear bumper and hitch in the display. MONITOR NOT INCLUDED. Camera terminates with RCA so it will work with any universal monitor. Bundle with our EVI-RVMG aftermarket mirror monitor as stated above or if you want an OEM solution see our kit part number CS-FTR1-332. ***Ford installs the compass gyro in the rear view mirror so you will need a gyro relocation kit if you replace your rear view mirror. The relocation kit is sold separately unless you purchase CS-FTR1-332 complete kit. Contact us if you need help selecting the right camera kit for your truck – we are here to help!