CHEMEX Pour-Over Glass Coffeemaker – Hand Blown Series – 3-Cup
- CHEMEX – simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- All CHEMEX Coffeemakers are made of the highest quality, non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues Produced in small batches by Artisan glass blowers, these pieces are formed using Croatian glass
- The patented CHEMEX pour-over design allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- All CHEMEX Coffeemakers are measured using 5 oz. as 1 cup
- Use CHEMEX Half Circle Filters FP-2
Details: Invented in 1941, CHEMEX has been brewing perfect filtered coffee for generations. Its iconic hour glass shape is so beautiful, it can be found in some of the most prestigious museums worldwide. Its design, timeless and functional, has never been altered. The perfect blend of art and science, simple to use and extraordinary results. Accept no imitations.
The CHEMEX carafe is made from non-porous, tempered borosilicate glass – like that used for labware. Therefore it is totally pure, imparting no flavors of its own and is also resistant to thermal shock. The Chemex can be used for brewing both hot and iced beverages, including coffee and tea.
The Three Cup Handblown Series Coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie.
Capacity: 1 Pint
Height: 8 1/4″