Connecticut Electric EGS107501G2KIT EmerGen EGS107501G2 Manual Transfer Switch Kit 30 Amp, 10-Circuit, 7500 Watts, For Portable Generator
- FOR PORTABLE GENERATOR: This transfer kit is designed for use with emergency generators that have up to a 30 amp output, Nema L1430. With easy-to-follow instructions, this unit is incredibly easy to install and is a cheaper alternative to running your portable generator without it.
- VOLTAGE: This transfer switch kit is designed with the capability of 2 pole circuits and allows 240-volt circuits, making it perfect for well or water sump pump applications. If one of the installed 2-pole circuits are not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for 2 single pole circuits.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: The designed enclosures of the power inlet and transfer switches to be used either indoors or outdoors and have a NEMA 3R rainproof rating allowing the kit to be installed wherever is convenient for you and you home.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL LOAD CENTERS: This backup generator inverter is compatible with all residential load centers including: Challenger, Cutler Hammer, GE, Home line, Siemens, Square D, and Westinghouse load centers.
- POWER SURGE PROTECTION: The double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored. All Connecticut Electric products are ETL listed, ensuring its compliance to UL Standard.
Details: This useful generator comes with a detailed instructions to help with the installation process. The Connecticut Electric “G2” series generator transfer switch kit features a 30A, 10-circuit manual transfer switch, a compatible 30A rainproof generator inlet box, and a 10-foot 120/240-volt NEMA L14-30 power cord with a 240-volt outlet plug. This kit comes with everything you’ll need to set it up and be prepared for any future power outages. This transfer switch panel is an economical solution to get your home’s power back on quickly and safely in the event of an outage. It is less expensive than running a natural gas unit. Get this emergency preparedness unit today, and you’ll be ready for anything. When you purchase a Connecticut Electric product, you know you’re getting quality.