EPEVER 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 150V PV Solar Panel Controller Negative Ground
- 12V/24V automatic identify or user-defined working voltage.
- Lock the MP point fast and the controller provides the industry’s highest tracking efficiency of 99%
- Four battery type options:Sealed, Gel,Flooded,and USER
- Intelligent lighting and timer control for solar lighting system
- Die-cast aluminum design and nature cooling
Details: If you need to monitoring the solar system or setting the controller, you may have to buy a MT-50 remote meter separately.
The Tracer-BN series controller is for off-grid solar system and control the charging and discharging of the battery.
The controller features a smart tracking algorithm that maximizes the energy from the solar PV module(s) and charge the battery.
At the same time, the low voltage disconnect function (LVD) will prevent the battery from over discharging.
The battery charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance.
The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. In addition, the Tracer-BN series controller has a RJ45 interface to allow communication with other accessory.
Nominal system voltage: 12VDC / 24VDC Auto work
Rated charge current:20A
Rated discharge current: 20A
Max. solar input voltage:150VDC
Max. PV input power:260W(12V battery) 520W(24V battery)
Dimension:216.6mm x 142.6mm x 56mm
Mounting hole size:Φ4.7