FDP 11619-NVPB SoftScape Playtime Step and Slide Climber for Infants and Toddlers, Colorful Beginner Soft Foam Structure for Indoor Active Play, Crawling, Climbing, Sliding
- EXPLORE AND MORE — infants and toddlers can safely learn to climb, crawl and slide on this beginner playtime corner climber; rearrange and build different configurations to stimulate imaginative playtime; designed for use in a corner; for the crawler, walker and explorer
- IDEAL FOR IN-HOME AND INSTITUTIONAL LEARNING — high-quality, versatile climber incorporates safe indoor active play into any learning environment, from home to classroom, and anywhere in between
- GROSS MOTOR DEVELOPMENT — encourages little ones to develop important growth skills, hand-eye coordination and social skills as they play
- NON-SLIP BASE — textured non-slip bottom reduces slipping and sliding; comes with hook-and-loop fasteners to keep pieces in place
- SAFE FOR YOUR SPACE — GREENGUARD [GOLD] and CertiPUR-US certified for low emissions into indoor air; complies with CAL 117 flammability regulations
Details: Little ones can sit, climb, crawl and slide on the confidence-boosting Toddler Playtime Corner Climber! Keep active and engaged; encourages hands and feet to explore up the soft steps, crawl across or sit on the platform and coast down the gentle slide. Designed for use in a corner to ensure a safe and fun playtime. The four-piece play structure is made with dense foam shapes covered in a soft leather polyurethane material. Pieces attach at the bottom with convenient hook-and-loop fasteners which can be rearranged to build different configurations; while a non-slip bottom helps keep them safely in place. Cleanup is a breeze — just wipe down the structure with a cloth and a mild soap-and-water solution after use. Children should remove shoes before play to ensure product longevity. Recommended for ages 9 months-3 years; adult supervision required.