FEANDREA Cat Tree with Scratching Board, Basket Lounger and Large Cave UPCT60H
- EXCLUSIVE LUXURY FOR CATS: Your feline friends need a cozy home of their own to play, take a nap or jump around; this cat house is sure to be their dream-come-true
- ALL-IN-ONE RELAXING SPOT: Roomy condo and plush basket offer luxurious napping experience; top perch with raised edge allows your cat rest on its head while watching over the house
- STABILITY IS ALWAYS PRIORITY: Constructed by CARB-certified natural particle boards and strengthened with battens at the bottom to ensure overall stability; anti-toppling fittings are included for double security
- SISAL-COVERED SCRATCHING POSTS: Reinforced posts (dia. 2.8″) are wrapped with natural sisal rope to allow nail scratching and promote exercising; this cat tree is the perfect spot for your cats to jump around
- NOT SATISFIED YET? FEANDREA provides you with professional customer service both before and after your purchase; don’t wait any longer, add this to your home today!
Details: Made from CARB-certified boards and designed with various entertaining accessories, this FEANDREA cat tree is a perfect combination of good quality and multifunctionality. With posts covered in sisal rope and a scratching pad at the top, your restless cats will no longer claw at your furniture. Also, the hanging toys are sure to add so much more fun! The luxurious perches and roomy condo covered in soft plush offer sufficient space for your cats to lounge or take a nap. This multi-tiered cat tree will be a wonderful home for your feline pals to relax and enjoy themselves!
Specification:- Color: Light Grey- Material: CARB-certified Board, Plush, Sisal Rope, Paper Tubes- Product Size:21.7″Lx 15.7″Wx 54.3″H(55 x 40 x 138cm)- Package Size: 22.4”L x 16.5”W x 8.7”H (57 x 42 x 22cm)- Package Weight: 32.12lbs (14.6kg)
Package Content:- 1 x Cat Tree- 1 x Instruction Manual
Notes:- Place the cat tree on a flat floor against wall corner.- Avoid humidity.- Keep children away from the cat tree. .- If your cat starts to chew or eat the furry balls or elastic band, please remove the toys and keep them out of the reach of your cat.