Fellow Stagg [X] Pour-Over Brewing Set for Coffee (includes Stagg [X] Pour-Over Dripper with Ratio Aid, Stagg 10 oz Tasting Glass, and 20 paper filters)
- The Perfect Set For A Pour Over Part For One: Includes a Stagg Tasting Glass and Stagg [X] dripper bundled together to save you money and time
- Professional Pour-Over Brewing: For the ritualistic brewer invested in a precise, slow pour. Stagg [X] Dripper’s shorter height aligns with the traditional pour-over brewing method of a continuous slow pour. Brewing with Stagg [X] Dripper gives you more control over your water dispersal and extraction. The traditionalists tool to perfecting their morning coffee routine. Proudly designed in California.
- Precision Engineered Features: Brew like a pro with top of the line features. Stagg [X] Dripper has a steep interior slope compared to other drippers on the market. A steeper wall angle increases the height of the column of coffee grounds which forces water to make more contact with the coffee as it travels through the dripper. Stagg [X] Dripper’s 10 hole pattern is complemented by a relatively complex bump pattern to help lift the flat bottom filter off the holes to prevent clogging.
- Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel: Why is vacuum insulation important for pour-over? Consistent temperature throughout the brew process results in a better cup. Our double wall dripper keeps the temperature constant and prevents heat loss during extraction. Also, the double wall stainless steel keeps your coffee hot, but the outer wall is safe to touch.
- Stagg Tasting Glass: SINGLE TO DOUBLE WALL: Easy to sip single wall. Double wall body to keep your drinks hotter and colder for longer.
Details: Whether you’re a coffee expert or coffee novice, our stainless steel Stagg Dripper Sets will help you consistently brew the perfect pour-over cup. Use the ratio aid to ensure the right amount of coffee, every time. Take advantage of our precision engineered features: a double wall vacuum insulated body for heat retention, a steep slope for higher extraction, and a unique no-clog hole pattern to kick your pour-over recipe up a notch.