Fiskars IsoCore Maul, 36-Inch (751110-1003)
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Full lifetime. Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
Details: This rugged, powerful maul allows you take on intense wood splitting jobs while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a concave shape that’s optimal for splitting, helping to make every swing your best. Fiskars patented, industry-leading IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. Optimized blade geometry blasts tough logs apart, and an inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably and features a pronounced handle flare for security. Strategic handle texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.