Garrett AT MAX Waterproof Metal Detector, MS-3 Wireless Headphones and Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Pinpointer
- Enhanced Z-Lynk Pinpointer: Pro-Pointer All Terrain Z-Lynk Pinpointer integrates with the included MS-3 Headphones to hear sounds directly through your headphones
- Wireless Z-Lynk MS-3 Headphones Included, Enhanced Detection Depth, True All-Metal Mode
- LED Backlit Screen, Frequency 13.6 kHz, adjustable Ground Balance, Auto/Manual: High Resolution 175 pts Auto Ground Balance, Iron Audio, Iron Discrimination Segments: 44
- Threshold Adjustment, Electronic Pinpointing, Waterproof to 10 feet (3m), Freshwater / Saltwater Search Modes, Digital Target ID, Audio Tone ID
- Notch Discrimination, 8 Sensitivity Adjustments, Fast Recovery Speed, Target Depth ID, 8.5x 11″ DD PROformance Coil
Details: This Bundle Includes: Garrett AT Max Metal Detector, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk enabled Pinpointer, MS-3 Wireless Headphones plus accessories. Includes: AT MAX Metal Detector * Z-Lynk enabled Pro-Pointer AT waterproof pinpointer * MS-3 Wireless Headphons *AT Max Cap * 8.5×11″ DD Coil Cover * Garrett Warranty Card * AT Max Owner’s Manual. The AT MAX features equals maximum performance: Built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology Cuts the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices. New Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and high-fidelity audio . . with no cords attached! Maximum Detection Depth Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with significant depth increase. True All Metal Mode Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity. Backlight: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations. Optimized Frequency The AT Max 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets—including silver coins, gold jewelry, and brass relics. High Resolution Ground Balance Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground. Automatic Ground Balance Window Garrett Exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets. Larger Display Numbers: Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrimination number, etc. More Controls – All easily accessible with a single finger as you search.