HERCULES 190-Watt Continuous-Use Hot Knife Styrofoam Cutter – Model SC-590
- 💪 190 watt air-cooled hot knife styrofoam cutter designed for continuous, non-stop cutting of extruded polystyrene and expanded polystyrene.
- 💪 Air cooled, designed for continuous non-stop use
- 💪 Heavy-duty hot knife for styrofoam and all types of extruded polystyrene and expanded polystyrene, cellulose foam and cellulose sponge.
- 💪 Kit includes the Hercules SC-590 continuous-use heat cutter, one 4″ and one 6″ blade, hard plastic case, allen wrench and cleaning brush.
- 💪 Spring-loaded safety trigger and a 9.5 foot cord makes this a safe and easy tool to use, especially in high production environments.
Details: The air-cooled Hercules SC-590 Hot Knife Foam & Styrofoam Heat Cutter is a heavy-duty hot-knife foam cutter that is air-cooled so it can run continuously, which means no wasted time waiting for the unit to cool-down between cutting sessions. Uses NWFW wire-band blades that can custom formed to most any shape. Maximum 1′ of wire only. Variable power control and 190 watts of cutting power! The 9.5 foot heavy duty power cord is 3 feet longer and more durable that the cord on the Engel HSGM Hot Knife. Complete kit includes Hot Foam Cutter Knife Tool, 4″ & 6″ Hot Knife Foam Cutter Blades, Original Hot Knife Blade Adapter, Case and Hot Knife Cleaning Brush.