Honeywell Ceiling Fans 50614-01 Carnegie LED Ceiling Fan 52″, Indoor, Rustic Barnwood Blades, Industrial Cage Light, Matte Black
- INDUSTRIAL CEILING FAN: Trend-setting, industrial style. This modern fan flaunts warm rustic, dual-finish rough pine / chestnut blades, a bronze finish motor housing as well as Edison-style light bulbs.
- EDISON BULBS SPECIFICATIONS: Illuminate your space with three E26 / B10 LED bulbs included, clear glass, 25,000 hours lifespan, 2700k, 80 CRI, dimmable 100% to 20%. Lumens (450), Beam Angle (360).
- TRI-MOUNT COMPATIBLE: This fan boasts dynamic hanging abilities. This fan can be mounted with a downrod (standard), angled-mount (sloped) and flush-mount (4” downrod included with purchase).
- QUIET, REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Conveniently quiet, 3 speed – reversible motor. Can be run in the winter to aid in rotating warm air and cutting down on energy costs. You’ll love this ceiling fan!
- REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED: This fans includes 3-speed settings, ‘Smart Sync’ for quick setup, ‘Walk Away Light Delay’ and light dimmer. Controlling your ceiling fan has never been easier.
Details: The Honeywell Carnegie is an industrial ceiling fan that offers a rugged, modern appeal in every inch. The steel mesh drum light holds three Edison bulbs bringing a very beautiful industrial embodiment. From the shape of the blade iron flowing down to the fan blades, the Carnegie creates a very sleek, geometric appeal making it a subtle, yet eye-catching focal point.
The downrod is 4 inches in length with an accompanying 54” lead wire should you wish to get a longer downrod. The Carnegie is easy to install and comes with 3 different mounting options – close, standard down rod (as pictured), or angled. The motor housing is also reversible, enabling the Carnegie to not only cool during the summer but help keep your rooms warm during the winter. This fan’s size makes it the perfect match for any large to medium size room.
Each Honeywell ceiling fan is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Offering a timeless look, adequate air flow and superior quality, just like all else Honeywell, you’ll be able to rely on this fan for years to come.