Huber ZIP System Flashing Tape | Self-Adhesive Flashing for Structural Panels, Doors-Windows Rough Openings | 3.75 in x 90 ft
- ZIP System Tape is ideal for both seam sealing and flashing
- Installation temperature range from 0 – 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Advanced acrylic adhesive delivers superior bonding and resists heat and UV light
- Compatible with a wide range of materials and substrates, including PVC windows
- Withstands up to 180 days of direct UV exposure
Details: ZIP System Tape is made of an advanced acrylic adhesive, proven to deliver a superior airtight and watertight seal that withstands many years of harsh weather. The tape is quickly and easily applied by using a ZIP System roller, maximizing jobsite efficiency. By purchasing this product, you affirm that you will not provide any Products to (i) individuals or entities in any country subject to sanctions imposed by applicable U.S. Laws; (ii) individuals or entities on applicable U.S. list of specially designated nationals, denied Parties, or similarly restricted entities; or (iii) individuals or entities who, with knowledge or reason to know, intend to resell Products to individuals or entities in those countries or on those lists.