LATNEX AF-3500 EMF Meter RF Detector and Reader with Calibration Certificate – Measures RF and Microwaves, 3-Axis Gauss Magnetic Fields and Electrical Fields ELF
- ✔ RF EMF METER AND DETECTOR ALL IN ONE with Calibration Certificate – Reliable meter for measuring RF and LF Radiation from sources such as Cell Phones, Cell Towers, Smart meters, Wifi modems, High Power Lines, Appliances, Electrical Boxes, and Wires.
- ✔ IMPRESSIVE DESIGN, QUALITY, AND ALARM FUNCTION – Large screen and buttons to toggle between RF, Electrical and Gauss Meter modes and alarm function, which makes it easy to operate by both beginner, senior or elderly people and advanced users
- ✔ FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROVIDED FOR EVERY PURCHASE; Phone and Email support via Amazon Messages and User manual guide available for download in this listing
- ✔ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 2 YEARS WARRANTY ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are getting 2 or 3 as a gift for their loved ones. This makes a fine holiday, birthday, anniversary, mother or father’s day gift
- ✔ OUTLINED FEATURES – RF Detector or RF Meter Mode – 50MHz~3.5GHZ; EMF METER or EMF Reader for Electrical Field up to 2000V/M; Gauss EMF Meter 3-axis fields sensor; Manual data memory (Max & AVG) records, Alarm function with ON/ OFF
Details: The LATNEX AF-3500 Multi-Field EMF Meter is a Semi-professional but small and compact device that can measureelectromagnetic field(3-axis), electric field, and RF strength.
The AF-3500 measures high-frequency electromagnetic fields (RF) in a frequency range of 50MHz – 3.5GHz and low frequency electric and magnetic fields (EMF) at 50-60Hz.
Magnetic field strength is measured in milliGauss (mG) and microTesla (μT) for 3 axis X, Y, and Z.
Electric field strength is measured in volt per meter (V/m).
RF field strength is measured in millivolt per meter (mV/m).
A 2 inch color TFT LCD screen displays the 3 results clearly all at the same time, with also the option to hold the 3 results.
– 4 digits, 2.4 inches color TFT LCD
– 3 measurements in one meter:
Electromagnetic Field ( 3 – axis ).
RF Strength Field.
– Data Hold (HOLD)
– Language Selection (choose your language): English; Traditional Chinese; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Spanish.