Lionladder 10.5FT ANSI Certified Type I Aluminum telescoping ladders – Extendable Slow-Down Telescopic Ladder (Black)
- ➧INTELL-RELEASE MECHANISM: No more pinch fingers ! Simply press the thumb buttons, this ladder will descending smoothly from it’s unfolded condition to compact size.
- ➧SELECTED MATERIAL: Design with safety in mind, the telescope ladder is made of aerospace engineered aluminum alloy with thicken aluminum tube, more durability and sturdy. Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- ➧LASTING DURABILITY:To extend the life of the telescopic ladder, Lionladder improving each connector with anti-drop nodes to protect each joint from damage during accidental landing.
- ➧HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE: Each step locks in place independently, allow user to adjust the ladder for specific needs such as painting walls, change light bulbs, clean windows, and so much more.
- ➧ EASY PORTABILITY: The compact size sits at merely (31.5 x 18.5 x 2 inches) so that it can be painlessly situated in limited spaces such as under the bed and in the trunk of the car.
2019 Update Features:
1. ANSI OSHA COMPLIANCE：Type I Ladder (Heavy-Duty）
2. One-Button retraction function for easier collecting
3. Slow descending every rung, avoiding pinching fingers
4. Smaller size in collapsed condition, space saver
➧ Ourdoor&Indoor Use
3.2m (10.5 ft) foldable telescopic style climb ladder，great helper for both indoor household use and outdoor activities.
➧ Safaty & Security
The telescope ladder features a total of 10 steps, with separate locking bottoms on rungs 2 to 9 and every single step locks using two steel pins, providing you with an excellent and safe climbing experience.
This ladder can extend up to 10.5 feet and can be used at an angle of 75 degrees. The independent locks allow user to adjust the height of the ladder to specific requirements such as accesse to attic and basement repairing smoke detectors, Cleaning gutter and window，climb vans and RV.
1.The ladder is used at an angle of 75 degree in relation the ground.
2. It is strongly recommended to use this ladder after reading the instructions carefully to prevent accidents or injury.
3. while extending the ladder beginning with the top rung, the ladder is not locked and retracts if not all rungs are extended.
4. Read all safety instructions on ladder and on this instruction before using.