Louisville Ladder 22.5-Inch by 63-Inch Aluminum Attic Ladder, Fits 10′ to 12′ Ceiling Height, 350-Pound Capacity, AL228P
- ROUGH OPENING DIMENSIONS: 22.5-by-63-inches
- CEILING HEIGHT: Fits 10-foot to 12-foot high ceilings; Hook And Pole For Easy Door Opening
- STURDY AND SAFE: Able to hold up to 350 pounds, and its heavy-duty hinges, adjustable feet and an insulated door provide long life and improved functionality
- SUPERIOR STABILITY: Step depth is 3.375 inches, metal hinges limit side to side motion
- QUICK INSTALLATION: The installation kit contains the exclusive EZ hang strap system, plywood shims, 8-7/8’’ roofing nails, aluminum feet, door and instructions for a quick and easy installation
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS STANDARDS: The ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, American National Standards Institute and OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Details: Product Description
Our Everest series aluminum attic ladder has a working load capability of 350Lbs. This fits 10′ – 12′ ceiling heights, has a rough opening of 22.5″ x 63″, adjustable shoes, deep steps, and an insulated door.
From the Manufacturer
Our Everest series AL258aluminum attic ladder has a working load capability of 350 pounds. This fits 10 – 12 feet ceiling heights, has a rough opening of 22.5 x 63 inches, adjustable shoes, deep steps, and an insulated door. It is the perfect choice for making that space above the rafters in your garage useful. Its heavy duty hinges and adjustable feet will give you long life and function.
There are no reviews yet.