Made for Amazon Tilt + Swivel Stand in Black, for the Echo Show 8
- Certified “Made for Amazon” accessory specially designed to work with the Amazon Echo Show 8. Amazon Echo Show 8 sold separately.
- Offering up to 50-degrees of device up-tilt and 28-degrees of down-tilt, this stand is perfect for video calling whenever (or wherever) you’re ready for your close-up. Just don’t make it weird, ok?
- Full, 360-degree swivel capability lets you point your Amazon Echo Show 8 in any direction you’d like.
- Easy-Glide Magnet Technology provides butter-smooth device tilt and swiveling that stops on a dime and won’t drift or bounce. Science! Heck yeah!
- Durable cast aluminum design ensures your stand won’t fall victim to wear and tear and sturdy rubber-ring footing prevents it from slipping and sliding around. This little guy’s in it for the long haul.
- Echogear’s product pros are available to help 7 days a week. Go to the Echogear website or check your product manual for all the different ways to get in touch with US-based, real-life product know-it-alls.
Details: You just bought yourself an Amazon Echo Show 8! What are you going to do next? If you answered that you’re going to buy a stand that offers butter-smooth tilt and rotation, you’re making a responsible choice. Congrats to you, too. (But also, brush up on your pop culture references, ok? Jeesh.) If you’re one of the above-mentioned, responsible-choice-making-humans, look no further. Echogear’s got the Amazon Echo Show 8 stand you’ve been searching for! Its magnetic design not only makes this little guy stupid-easy to put together; it makes moving your Amazon Echo Show 8 around kind of fun. Tilt up, tilt down, swivel all around (literally – we’re talking 360-degrees here) – where your screen needs to point, this stand will take it there. Smoothly. While they were at it (mastering Amazon Echo Show 8 stand design, that is), the Echogear product pros made sure this stand will last longer than a clumsy bump or drop, too. Its premium cast aluminum and durable plastic construction will keep this stand looking fresh forever. And ever. And ever. (Or at least until you buy the latest, greatest version of the Amazon Echo Show and need a new stand. We can only do so much.) Questions? Echogear’s Here 7 Days a Week Honestly, the Echogear team has complete and total faith you’ll nail this product installation. It’s super easy. But some days are hard. And on those days, Echogear’s there for you. Well, actually, Echogear’s here for you all days – good, bad and everything in between – so get in touch with our US-based Echogear support team (AKA: Product Nerds) by giving them a call or shooting them an email. You can find all our contact information on the Echogear website or in your product manual. Someone will get back to you pretty darn fast – it’s a promise. Echogear is a trademarked brand not affiliated with Amazon. Echogear is a Legrand AV Inc. brand and a registered trademark owned by Legrand. Amazon, Echo, Echo Show and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.