Master Airbrush 1/5 HP Cool Runner II Dual Fan Tank Air Compressor Kit Model TC-326T – Professional Single-Piston with 2 Cooling Fans, Runs Longer Without Overheating – Regulator Water Trap, Holder
- Professional Long Life Cool Running Superior Performance Powerful 1/5 Horse Power Single-Piston Airbrush Air Compressor with 2 Built-In Cooling Fans, Plus A Large 3 Liter Air Storage Tank That Allows Constant Air Pressure and Zero PU.S.A.tion. Includes Compressor Manual and Airbrush Resource Center Access Card.
- Designed For Serious Airbrushing, As The Two Cooling Fans Allow It To Run Much Cooler For A Longer Continuous Running Time without Overheating. Has A Long Duty Cycle and The Premium Rotor Windings That Increase The Lifespan of The Compressor. Delivers A High Air Volume of 0.8 Cfm and A High Air Flow of 25 Ltrs/Min.
- Provides Precise Air Adjustment Control and Clean, Dry Air Because of It’S True Diaphragm Pressure Regulator with Gauge and It’S Water Trap Filter. Includes Airbrush Hose and Holder For 2 Airbrushes. Maintenance Free, Oil-Less and Super Quiet Operation (47 Db).
- Portable, Lightweight and Compact Compressor with A Built-In Carrying Handle. Features An “Air-On-Demand System” That Automatically Shuts off Air When Not In Use. It’S Preset For Automatic Turn off When Air Pressure Reaches 57 Psi and Preset For Automatic Turn On At 43 Psi.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with Confidence, If You’Re Not Satisfied with This Compressor At Anytime within Five Years of Purchase, We’Ll Provide A Refund Or Replacement.
Details: Master Airbrush 1/5 HP Cool Runner II Dual Fan Tank Air Compressor Kit Model TC-326T – Professional Single-Piston with 2 Cooling Fans Powerful: 1/5 Horsepower; Delivers high air volume (0.8 cfm) and air flow (25 ltrs/min). Single cylinder piston with a large 0.8 gallon (3 liter) air tank. Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle. Maintenance free, oil-less and super quiet operation (47 db). 2 Built-in Cooling Fans: The 2 internal cooling fans allow the compressor motor to run much cooler while it’s in use which prolongs the lifespan of the compressor. Longer Duty Cycle: Advanced technology motor with premium rotor windings and a longer duty cycle that increases the service life of the compressor. Precise Air Adjustment: True diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and water trap filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and will ensure clean, dry air. Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. This enables a longer compressor life from less motor wear and heat-related moisture. “Air-On-Demand”: Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Automatically shuts off when not is use. Constant Pressure and Zero Pulsation: Air is drawn from the large air storage tank providing you a constant regulated pressure and zero pulsation. Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated. Has pop-off pressure relief valve. Power: Voltage: 110-120v/60hz; Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: ETL, CE; Connections: 1/8” bsp 6 Foot Braided Air Hose and Dual Airbrush Holder Compressor Manual and Airbrush Resource Center Access Card