MaxWorks 80699 Garden Compost Bin Tumbler, 42 Gallon Capacity with 2 Chambers Dual Rotating Composting Tumbler
- Constructed from rugged and durable polypropylene Bin with powder coated Steel frame to provide years of service while maximizing capacity to decompose
- Features air vents or aeration holes with two sliding doors allow user to provide the desirable amount of oxygen going inside the compost for better and quick results
- Designed with dual chambers to make the composting process simple and more effective while providing best quality results. It treats soil waste to decompose in an ENVIRONMENTAL way. Compost waste in just a couple of weeks with proper maintenance by turning 5-6 times every couple of days and get results in 2-4 weeks.
- First panel for preserving mature compost while the 2nd chamber for new waste and scraps. Two separate panels will allow proper rotation of composting process to produce enriched compost.
- Its space-saving and space-efficient design makes it a perfect compost/tumbler in any given space. Maximum capacity of 42 gallons and assembled size of 28. 50″ X 26″ X 36. 80″
Details: Our MaxWorks tumbler is designed so you can compost in as little as 2-4 weeks. Features dual-chamber Tumbling composter, one for maturing compost & the other for new waste. Rugged recycled plastic bin with powder coated steel frame for durability. Includes adjustable air vents & a large 42 gallon capacity.