Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Oblong Rectangular Baking Dish Roasting Lasagna Pan, Ceramic, Rose, 13-Inches x 9-Inches x 2.5-Inches
- Mrs. Anderson’s Lasagna Pan for baking, boiling, roasting, and serving
- High-fired ceramic with scratch-free glaze; resists staining, odors and cracking; transitions beautifully from oven or broiler to the table
- Award-winning design; generous capacity for building layered recipes; wide handles for more secure grip into and out of the oven and under the broiler
- Great for baking lasagna, baked ziti, mac and cheese, casseroles, meats and desserts, roasting vegetables, broiling; doubles nicely as a serving dish
- Decorative, durable and versatile; safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup; award-winning design
Details: Mrs. Anderson’s Lasagna Pan is specially designed for baking, boiling, roasting, and serving. Its generous capacity is perfect for building deeply layered recipes, like lasagna, baked ziti, and mac and cheese. It’s beautifully crafted from high-fired ceramic with a scratch-free glaze for durability and uniform heat distribution, so foods bake evenly. Easy-hold handles on both sides offer a comfortable grip and secure transfer in and out of the oven and under the broiler. This award-winning Lasagna Pan is a versatile baking dish for quiche, casseroles, meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, and desserts, and doubles nicely as a roasting pan and serving dish for vegetables. Cover leftovers with foil and store them in the fridge. When it’s time for reheating, just pop it in the oven. It performs equally well as serveware for every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. It transitions beautifully from oven or broiler to the table and complements any setting. Safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), and freezer. It resists staining, odors and cracking and won’t transfer odors or flavors between uses. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.