NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Junior Metal Detector –Adjustable Metal Detector for Kids with 7.5″ Waterproof Dual Coil, Lightweight Design Great for Treasure Hunting Beginners
- FIND BURIED TREASURE – The 7.5” waterproof dual coil has adjustable sensitivity to help avoid false positives. The detector will beep and flash an LED light when it locates metal and has a detecting depth of up to 6 inches deep for small coins and metal objects.
- GREAT FOR KIDS – A telescoping arm provides length adjustment while a padded arm strap and comfort grip make this metal detector easy to use for kids of all sizes. Makes a great outdoor gift for boys and girls!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – The detector weighs just 1.4 lb (0.6kg). With the coil folded and arm support removed, it measures just 24-inches, and extends up to 39 inches long. Use at home, or pack it up for easy travel to any of your favorite treasure hunting spots!
- FULL-COLOR LEARNING GUIDE – Learn the history of metal detectors, how the coils on your detector work to find metal buried underground, and much more in our detailed learning guide.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – The National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
Details: BECOME A TREASURE HUNTER!
This introductory metal detector is easy to use and perfect for a budding detectorist.
It’s light enough for the kids to operate but built with the advanced technology and powerful searching features to make finding treasure fun and easy. Take it to the beach, park, or on a hike and find treasure everywhere you go!
Get your Junior Series Metal Detector today and discover the wonders hidden right below your feet!
National Geographic Toys is proud to provide a
100% satisfaction guarantee with all our products so that you can buy with confidence.
About the National Geographic Society: With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the 131-year-old National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations. National Geographic’s net proceeds support vital exploration, conservation, research, and education programs.