Redragon K580-PRO RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Macro Keys & Dedicated Media Controls, Onboard Macro Recording (Optical Blue Switches)
- √ Ultra-fast Optical Switches – With optical-mechanical blue switches, you will get a chance to enjoy the most delighting typing experience. Each input will be recorded and actuated instantly (0.2ms response time) which is 10 times faster than original mechanical switches.
- √ 5 MACRO KEYS: There are 5 programmable macro keys(G1~G5) on the keyboard which can be recorded macros on the fly without any additional software required to be installed. Easy to edit and DIY your stylish keyboard.
- √ DEDICATED MULTIMEDIA CONTROLS. The multimedia controls let you quickly play, pause, skip the music right from the keyboard without interrupting your game. Also, designed with a volume/backlight adjust wheel, it’s easy to adjust volume or backlight brightness directly with the wheel in the upper right side of the keyboard. Very convenient and cool looking.
- √ RGB BACKLIGHT: 18 backlight models allow you to type in the dark. You can adjust its brightness with a control wheel or FN + Up/Down. 5 modes of RGB side edge lighting. The color of each key lighting on the keyboard can be customized easily without installing software, a great choice to DIY your stylish keyboard.
- √ Barely 0 Abrasion – Thanks to the unique and extraordinary optical working principle of the optical-mechanical switches, which makes it non-abrasive, spillproof and dustproof to make the lifespan more longer (100 million times keystroke)than original gaming keyboard.
5 programmable macro keys
RGB side edge lighting
WIN key can be disabled for gaming
12 Dual action FN and multimedia keys
Dedicated media controls and volume/brightness adjusting wheel
All 104 keys are 100% conflict free, anti-ghosting
Full-Size keyboard with 104 standard keys, full numeric keypad
1. Marco Recording Function
✩ The default setting of the five G keys (ESC+G1~G5) are the same as F1~F5 correspondingly.
✩ Marco recording function:
Step 1: Press [Rec] to start record (The four LEDs flash simultaneously)
Step 2: Press one of the five G keys and it lights up (G1~G5)
Step 3: Press keys to be recorded
Step 4: Press [Rec] once again to save the recording. The [Rec] also lights up.
For example, record 123 on G1: [Rec]→G1→123→ [Rec]
✩ How to clear the recording:
To clear a single recorded macro key: Press [Rec]+desired G key (G1-G5) you need to delete, then press [Rec] again. To delete all recorded macro keys(G1-G5): Press and hold [REC] for 5 seconds, the light of [REC] and G key goes off.
2. Two Sides Lighting Setting
Press FN + [PAUSE] to switch 5 lighting modes on two sides.
Press FN + [SCRLK] to adjust the lighting speed on two sides.
Connector: Gold-plated USB
LED backlit color: RGB
Keyboard Size: 17.6 x 7.6 x 1.5 inches
Keyboard Weight: 2.64 pounds
Multimedia keys: 12
Programmable macro keys: 5
Material: Aluminum alloy +ABS
1x Redragon K580 Mechanical gaming keyboard
1x User Manual
1x Keycap Puller
8x Spared Switches