Sotsky’s Strength Training Equipment for strengthening Hands, Wrists, forearms, Sports Hall in a Bag, Exerciser Bison-Deluxe
- Rapid achievement of results due to simple and effective exercises at the same time. Doing 10-20 minutes a day, you can bend the nails in three months.Smooth adjustment of the load, you can work on both endurance and strength, and on increasing muscle mass.Convenient knurling knobs and original design.
- Made of high-quality materials and at the same time has a light weight of 1.2 kg, a kind of sports hall in the portfolio, the Sotsky simulator can be taken with you to the office, business trip, to nature, effectively using the free time that appears during your day . As a result, it makes it possible to increase the speed-strength qualities of the hands in the shortest possible time.
- Absence of age restrictions on using the simulator. Children using the Simulator Bison during training, strengthen the ligaments, nervous system and fine motor skills, laying a solid foundation of physical strength for life. We recommend that you buy regular gloves and practice in them to avoid corns.
- Ideal simulator for training your wrists. For wrestlers capture is important at the throw. For the representatives of stressed martial arts, wrist injuries are often frequent with strokes, as well as injuries caused by insufficient compression of the fist upon impact. Simulator Sotsky well trains the muscles of the wrists, allowing you to avoid injuries.
- It has no analogues in the world and is recognized in the west as one of the most effective simulators for the development of forearms. We recommend purchasing an additional set of friction elements.
Details: Wide range of applications. Bison – Deluxe Sotsky will be useful in many sports: arm wrestling, sambo, Greco-Roman wrestling, freestyle wrestling, judo and others, absolutely all kinds of wrestling, where the tenacity and power of capture are very important; boxing, kickboxing, Thai boxing, taekwondo, karate and other martial arts, where the force of impact plays a great role; climbing, parkour, as well as various extreme sports where the power of the hands and fingers is extremely important; game sports such as handball, volleyball, basketball, hockey, water polo, tennis, all kinds of throwing in athletics, weightlifting, rowing, bodybuilding and any other sports where the muscles of the hands are involved.