Suncourt DEDPV Patented Centrasense Technology Dryer Booster Fan Kit UL-705 Listed (DRM04)
- SAVES ENERGY – Uses current sensors rather than pressure sensors, which increases efficiency and provides the fastest response time in the market. It is the only DEDPV fan on the market to synchronize its operation without periodic interruption, extra calibration cycles, or extended run-time.
- EASY TO INSTALL – This Dryer Vent Kit can be installed in ANY orientation and requires no calibration, which makes installation of this product easy and efficient.
- USA ASSEMBLED – This item is assembled and calibrated in the USA.
- DESIGNED FOR COMPLIANCE – UL705 DEDPV performance certified AND meets the IRC2015 building code. Note: Only approved for installation for electric clothes dryers and must be AT LEAST 25 equivalent feet for this kit to make the dryer operate more efficiently.
- ELECTRICAL BOX OR FLUSH-MOUNT OPTIONS – Is the only DEDPV fan kit with a remote indicator purpose-built for flush-mount or standard electrical box mounting.
Details: Only DEDPV fan kit in the market: To run the full cycle of the dryer rather than resorting to periodic on/off cycling. That can be installed in any orientation with no calibration needed. That allows for flush mounted remote indicator. The DRM04 Dryer Booster Fan Kit is a Dryer Exhaust Duct Power Ventilator (DEDPV) designed for compliance to UL Standard 705. Any UL705 DEDPV is only suitable for residential electric clothes dryers employing 4” ductwork. Suncourt accepts no responsibility for use of this product in other applications. DRM04 Kit Contains: (x1) TFM04 4” corded metal centrifugal fan with monitor (x1) TFR100 remote operation indicator (x1) English and French TFR100 warning card (x35’) of 22 gauge 5-conductor wire (x1) CS100 clip-on clothes dryer current sensor with 6’ cord (x2) 4” metal cleanout sleeves with band clamps (x4) self-adhesive foam strips (to limit vibration transferred to ductwork) Screwpack Contents: (x4) 1/4” x 1 1/2” lag bolts (mounting the fan) (x4) 1/4” washers (mounting the fan) (x4) 3/8” rubber grommets (lag bolt vibration isolation) (x2) 6-32 x 1 1/2” machine screws (for mounting remote indicator to electrical box) (x2) #6 x 1 1/2” sheetmetal screws (for mounting remote indicator flush to drywall) (x2) #6 7/8” long wall anchors (for mounting remote indicator flush to drywall) (x3) self-adhesive cord clips (for securing low-voltage signal wiring) Tools / supplies you will need: 3/16” drill bit (wall anchors if remote is flush-mount, pilot holes for lag bolts). 7/16” socket and ratchet (to tighten lag bolts). Phillips screwdriver (for mounting remote indicator). Flathead screwdriver or 5/16” nut driver (for cleanout band clamps). Sheetmetal shears. Foil duct tape. Wire cutters (to cut slot in operation indicator if flush-mounted). Wire strippers (to cut low-voltage wire to length and strip if need