TEMCo Industrial Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0005 V2.0 (11 US TON) 10 AWG to 600 MCM Electrical Terminal Cable Wire Tool Kit with 32 Die Sets
- New for 2020, TH0005 Version 2.0. Released September 1st 2020, all units now include the following improved features:
- TRUE-HEX Crimp Forming dies apply uniform pressure on all sides for even compression and high pull out resistance.
- 16 Standard size dies for American Wire Gauge 10 through 600MCM. Dies conform to DIN industrial standards and are compatible with all US domestic market terminals, including color coded lugs. Dies imprint the size into the crimped terminal for code compliance inspections.
- 16 additional plus size dies cover the hard-to-fit non standard lugs like heavy cast or thin-wall terminals. All 32 dies are black oxide coated, Won’t chip or flake like chrome plated versions.
- Capable of crimping all battery and welding cable, building wiring, crimp terminal lugs (including heavy cast lugs) combined with a 5 Year Warranty from a well-known American name.
Details: Hydraulic crimper with 6 AWG to 600 MCM crimping range. Includes 12 die sets (AWG: 6, 4, 3, 2, 1/0, 2/0, 4/0, MCM: 250, 300, 350, 500, 600). 11 US Ton crimping force. Black oxide crimp head and dies that won’t chip or flake. If you’ve ever used a chrome-plated socket on an impact gun, you know how old style chrome-plated models can chip and peel. Forged instead of Cast Crimping Head Frame ensures repeatable performance. Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time. For use with all battery cable and welding cable, building wiring, and crimp terminal lugs (including heavy cast lugs. Includes Hydraulic Rebuild Kit. You’ll probably never need it, but we’ve included one anyway. Get it fast. Most orders received in 1-3 days. 5 Year Warranty.
NOTE: Will not crimp 600mcm ALUMINUM lugs. Only copper.