620 LB SurvivorCord | The Original Patented Type III Military 550 Paracord/Parachute Cord with Integrated Fishing Line, Multi-Purpose Wire, and Waterproof Fire Tinder.
- EXCLUSIVE PATENTED PARACORD – Originally designed at the request of Special Forces in Afghanistan, our SurvivorCord is a 620 LB tensile strength paracord that integrates 3 life-saving survival strands into TITAN’s trusted WarriorCord 550 Paracord. Available only from TITAN Survival, SurvivorCord is protected by U.S. Patents 9,528,204 & 9,926,652, with other International patents pending. There simply isn’t a better paracord available.
- MONO FISHING LINE – Includes a single transparent, 25 lb. test, high strength mono-filament fishing line that can be used when critical protein is just yards away. This filament can also be melted and used to patch holes, or used to bind tools together.
- WAXED JUTE TINDER – Our proprietary, waterproof, twisted jute fiber strand is designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour, a couple sparks from your favorite SurvivorSteel, and you’ll have an instant fire.
- MULTI-PURPOSE WIRE – Our proprietary 30 AWG metallic alloy is strong, conductive, and non-magnetic. Perfect for small snares, trip-wires, antennae, camp-fire food wraps, and any other ingenious survival ideas that you can think up.
- THE TITAN PROMISE – If you’re unhappy with our products in any way, we will completely refund your purchase.
TITAN Survival’s products are trusted by Military Forces and Outdoor Enthusiasts all around the world, because our superior quality means Superior Performance.
Our patented SurvivorCord integrates 3 potential life-saving survival strands into our Top-Rated MIL-SPEC 550 Paracord. Our paracord is made from 100% Nylon, is 5mm in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. We’ve then included a single strand of waxed jute for starting fires, a 25 lb. mono-filament fishing line, and a wire that can be used for snares, conductive wire, and other emergency needs. SurvivorCord is the ultimate paracord replacement and is also known as Survival Cord.
With a Minimum Tensile Strength of 550 lbs., SurvivorCord is perfect for:
– Tying down items to your car or backpack.
– Hanging a rucksack from a tree or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
– Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals.
– In addition to its general utility functions, Titan Paracord is also excellent for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
– When threaded with beads, use as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
– “The guts”, or individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for fishing line or sewing gear.
– Slowly lowering y equipment or an object down from a higher plane.
– Securing a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
– Creating or Rigging a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
We confidently back all TITAN products with a 100% satisfaction, no hassle, money-back guarantee. Try TITAN Survival today and you’ll never purchase another brand again!