Trihorse Wooden Marble Run, 19 Inches Tall – Sustainable Toys for Toddlers from 1 Year Old – 6 Ball Tracks Made of Premium Beech Wood. Made in EU
- 🍃 PREMIUM BEECHWOOD, LIVE MATERIAL FOR LIVELY KIDS- We prefer wood because we care about the planet and our next generations. Kids love to play with this natural and sustainable material. This premium beechwood has been precisely machined to build a beautiful and cute toy for your little ones.
- 🌼 THIS BALL TRACK COMES WITH 6 SLIDING OBJECTS- A clown, a flower and 4 balls, all of them made with wood. You can have even more fun with additional Trihorse accessories. The size of the individual parts is big enough to avoid the risk of swallowing.
- 👍 SAFETY ALWAYS FIRST- This product has all the certifications to make it perfectly safe for children from 1 year. All the paints are kids & environmental safe. There are no sharp edges in this toy. All the material used is 100% safe for health without any compromises in quality.
- 👶 READY TO USE AND DEVELOP THE MOTOR SKILLS OF YOUR CHILD- Delivery already assembled. Just open and start to play! Develop the motor skills in a fun way, it’s the perfect gift for kids between 12-18 months age and 6 years. Dimensions are 19″ (tall) x 28″ (width) x 4″ (depth).
- 💲 100% REFUND GUARANTEE- Trihorse has all the guarantees of a European brand. We know you’ll be delighted with this Zero Waste toy, sturdy and durable, but if for any reasons expectations are not exceeded, please let us know.
Details: TRIHORSE: TOYS WITH THE SOUL OF THE PAST AND THE SPIRIT OF TOMORROW
This is the story of a Czech company that started with a different name back in the 90’s choosing wood for making toys. The goal has always been to produce in 🌍environmentally-friendly processes, where kids’ health and wellness is the priority.
In 2010 Trihorse came out with the same principles: being sustainable and 100% safe for children.
These products are mostly made locally and by hand, which gives a soul to Trihorse toys.
For people in Trihorse, there is no bigger joy than the joy in children’s eyes. 👶 🧒 👧