Woodhead 35935 Pulling Grip, Medium Duty, Flexible Eye, Short Length, 8100lb Approximate Break Strength, 26.00″ Mesh Length, 1.50–1.99″ Cable Diameter
- Electrical Cable Support: pulling grip is a flexible holding device that helps to pull or remove electrical wirings, synthetic ropes, optical fibers, etc. This wire grip helps to dissipate the cable tension over a large area, protecting the cables from damage
- Flexible Mesh Grip: the offset eye design of this cord grip allows an easy attachment to the pulling line. This mesh support grip is flexible enough to work well in both large and confined spaces
- Applications: this cable support grip can easily fit single or a bundle of cables and is used for pulling cable in different overhead or underground applications, stringing service, pulling wire through conduit, and for underground electrical pulls
- Durability: mesh grip is made with high-quality galvanized steel that provides maximum strength to the cable connections along with resistant to corrosion. This adds to the durability of flexible cable grip
- Specifications: short length cable support grip features 26 in. mesh, double weave and split lace design with 1.50-1.99 in. cable diameter. It has a break strength of approximately 8100 lb.
Details: Get a strong cable support that enables you to efficiently pull-out or remove bare conductors, wire rods, metal rods, etc. This heavy-duty pulling mesh grip is used in different rugged applications like stringing communication lines into factories, to pull slack for final cable placement or to remove cable; typically for underground cable, etc. Meticulously engineered from galvanized steel, this mesh support provides maximum strength and durability. This pulling grip ensures that the wire tension is distributed over the entire length of the cable, protecting it from getting damaged. The offset eye design of this wire grip allows an easy attachment of pulling line and works well in both generous and tight spaces.