WORX WX550L 20V AXIS 2-in-1 Reciprocating Saw and Jigsaw with Orbital Mode, Variable Speed and Tool-Free Blade Change
- [2 SAWS IN 1] Pivoting, push-button head turns your jigsaw into a reciprocating saw and back again in just seconds
- [ORBITAL CUTTING] The slight circular motion is more efficient for most materials than the traditional back and forth stroke. Get the job done quicker, with less strain on your hands
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT] At only 4.2 lbs. you can maneuver easily, make intricate cuts, and work longer with less fatigue
- [DUST BLOWER] The integrated blower keeps dust and debris away from the surface of your cut, giving you better visibility of the cut and a more pleasant working environment
- [USE ANYBODY’S BLADES] Though Worx blades are pretty great, you can go down to the hardware store and pick up any standard reciprocating saw and t-shank saw blades to use in this tool
- [CUTS SO MANY MATERIALS] Wood, metal, ceramic, tile, plastic, tree limbs, PVC pipe, fiberglass, aluminum, copper, thin steel, even roots
- [INCLUDES] 20V Axis, 1.5Ah 20V Battery, 0.4A Charger
Details: The 20V 2-in-1 Axis Reciprocating/Jig Saw from Worx saves you time, money, and its compact design saves you from the ache in your hands and arms that typically come with using saws like these. At only 4.2 lbs, this tool is easy to control, which is essential for the complicated designs you expect to cut with a jigsaw. And its vibration-absorbing soft grip handle cuts down on much of the unpleasant motion that’s inherent in using a reciprocating saw. It runs at 3000 rpms with a ¾” stroke length, which is enough to cut 2” into wood and PVC pipe and go 5/32” into steel plate as a jigsaw, and as a reciprocating saw it’ll cut 2” into wood, PVC, and steel pipe. The LED headlamp illuminates dark work areas. And the off switch locks into place to guard against accidental starts. The tool-free blade change system is easy to use and accepts all common reciprocating saw and jigsaw blades that you’ll find at any local hardware store. Don’t buy separate jig and reciprocating saws when the Axis was built from the ground up to accomplish the tasks of both in less time and with less strain on the user. This Axis comes with a 20V 1.5 Ah battery and 0.4A charger, which you can use with any tool in the Worx Power Share family. You save money in the long run when you can share batteries between the cordless tools in your collection.
There are no reviews yet.